Wednesday 9 January 2013

Happy one year blogiversary to me

It's been one year since I started my blog . It's been a lot of fun and I've really enjoyed it.

The most popular post by far has been the one about plain packaging for formula. Nine of my top ten search terms are for something to do with that article - 50s cigarette ads, pseudoscience ads, unethical ads etc.

Second and third most viewed are the simple slip over vest pattern, and the Knit a Square a Day launch. I can only hope that these page views translate into more knitted items to warm little children in need.

I've enjoyed having this blog to talk about things, to share ideas and thoughts. In the second half of the year I very much felt like I had 'brain fog' and couldn't connect my thoughts and ideas through a haze of exhaustion. Upon checking today, it seems that my blog post frequency reflects that. I don't apologise for this - when I started the blog it was supposed to be something that was fun and enjoyable, not a source of stress or something on the 'to do' list.

Kilo of Kindness is SLOWLY plugging away, although I do have more to write up.

Thanks for coming along for the ride everyone, and now onto the second year!

ETA 18 699 page views at the moment. I'm very please with that, thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...