Monday 11 February 2013

Sewing/ craft tip and menu plan


Sometimes splitting up a big project into smaller sections which can be done during nap time is the only way to get any crafting done.

One way to do this is to cut out on one day, and then put it away to be sewn the next day, or the next week, or the next year.

The problem is, I have a mind like a sieve. So I need to label every piece, every partly done item. Write in on a piece of paper and pin it, with super detailed instructions. Makes much more sense when I pull it out again.


I haven't done menu planning in a long time, but I'm keen to get back into it. Especially now that we have the new kitchen, I'd like to try out some new meal which still suit my dead easy, cheap and healthy requirements.

Menu plan for this week:

Monday: Stir fry
Tuesday: Scavenge (I have a work function)
Wednesday: Bolognese (from the freezer)
Thursday: Roast beef
Friday: Roast beef leftover and salad
Saturday: Chicken curry (from the freezer)
Sunday: Chicken bolognese

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by the other day! I was hoping you had photos of your owls here on your blog but I didn't see any. Anyways, I'm your newest GFC follower :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to upload some, having camera issues!

      Delete
    2. All done
      http://a-bug-in-a-rug.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/owls.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...