Wednesday 6 March 2013

Time to tablet up!

Well, it seems that I'm now the proud owner of a table computer! I'm still trying to work it out, but so far we're loving it!

I changed the case and got a new one which protects both the back and the screen better. I also wanted a case which was good for sitting on my lap as well as on the desk.

I've been using the blogger app which I can't really do much on, apart from write and upload photos to go at the end of the post. I can't do in text linking or comments. It is useful, however, to use the blogger app to add photos to a new post, and then for me to write the post with my laptop later. It's an easy way to get the photos off the tablet without having to upload to a photo hosting site or mess about with memory cards and the like. I'm still getting used to it (hence my non-posted posts) buy hopefully I'll work it out soon.

I don't have an iPhone but a very basic smart phone, with very few apps. Well, there are lots of apps but they aren't 'proper' ones. Apart from facebook and eBay, most of the apps are stand alone. There aren't any apps for newspapers or news service, my bank, or any other real - life existing organisations. It's nice to be able to use them on the tablet.

Chubs is loving some of the toddler apps but I'm still playing around with it and deciding what to buy, and what is ok with the free ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...