Wednesday 3 April 2013

Afternoon tea

I was fortunate to have three very dear friends over for afternoon tea today. Now that the renovations are finished, I've been able to get out our wedding china. For the last four years it's been sitting in boxes in the top of Chubs' wardrobe. We didn't have room for it in the kitchen, so it was a huge hassle to use it. I would been to take it down from the bedroom, use it, wash it all up by hand and then repack it into the boxes and put them away. Needless to say, it only happened once.Today was the second time ever that it had been used. I'm really looking forward to using it more often.

I also opened our wedding cutlery and it will be our every day set now. Yes, it might get a few dishwasher spots (yay dishwasher) but I would rather that and actually USE it. We don't have the space to store it, so the old cheap cutlery is headed to greener pastures and the beautiful, expensive wedding set is about to put its lifetime warranty to the test.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...